Im still here

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by DragonSong, Nov 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DragonSong

DragonSong Well-Known Member

I made it through the son is what I am striving to live for....I had a rough patch and wanted to end it all and was so ready for it but when I look at him I dont want him to be without his mom...he really does need me...he may have things going on with him but who's gonna help him through it if I am gone...surely not his dad as they butt heads but I can...I called and called and bugged the place i am going to for help to get me in asap and they actually got me in for the end of this that is I am actually looking forward to meeting these people and getting better...:stars:
  2. Fitzy

Fitzy Well-Known Member

I'm pleased you survived the weekend - welcome back x
  3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Way to go good for you for fighting and getting the help you need to get better you should be very proud of your efforts yeah:hugtackles::hugtackles:
  4. betteroffunknown

betteroffunknown Well-Known Member

So glad you not only made it, but you went that extra mile and pushed for the help you need. BRAVO for a job well done all the way around!
  5. DragonSong

DragonSong Well-Known Member

thanks it wasnt easy thats for sure...the weekend was very rough and I wasnt sure I was going to make it...but when I kept looking at my son it was a choice I knew I had to do...he is the most important thing in my life right now and is what kept me going ...his love for me is stronger than I could have imagined and mine for him...but I knew if I didnt get in sometime soon I wasnt going to make it period to be here for him...and the next couple days are going to be very hard
  6. Oloriel

Oloriel Well-Known Member

I had no idea what this thread was about, but to see a thread in the Depression Forum named "I'm Still Here" with a little smile next to it seemed to me like the pinnacle of optimism, and I wanted to stop by to let you know that really, your success with yourself has brightened my day so very much. :hug: Really. ^^ When life gets you down, it's nice to know that not only do other people understand how you feel and share your pain, but that they're managing to survive through it.
  7. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

So glad you made it through the weekend and that you are going to get help...maybe make a support system for yourself this weekend so that you know ppl are there for you...PM me if I can help...big hugs, J
  8. Juliaa

Juliaa Well-Known Member

I'm so, so glad you're still here <3333
  9. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

Well done....glad you made the right choice
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.