I'm struggling again.....

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by vixter101, Sep 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vixter101

vixter101 Chat Buddy

I'm struggling again....don't know where to turn or even if I want to turn anywhere...I'm worthless and no one really cares about me, I'm fed up of putting on my brave face to everyone - wearing a mask to work, wearing a mask at home, the only pleasure i get is from music and raves where i get tied up in all sorts of activities which are less than legal but it makes the pain go away for a short while...I've started sh'ing again...maybe i'll be better if i just go??? Leave my notes and be done with it once and for all and be with my late bf once again

2. midnightstar

midnightstar Senior Member

vixter hon everyone here cares about you, please keep talking to us here *hugs* try to stop s/h (I know it's not easy!) :hug:

3. vixter101

vixter101 Chat Buddy

i'm just running out of strength to carry on...i feel so numb and empty inside :cry:

4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Have you talked to anyone hun your doctor a coucillor someone who can help you out of that depression your in. I know it is hard to do anything when you feel that way but try ok try to reach out to get some support in place for you hugs

5. vixter101

vixter101 Chat Buddy

My doctor knows my history - i was discharged from psychological treatment a few months ago and can't face going through it all again....its just too hard

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.