Im stuck again

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by LillMy8989, May 5, 2012.

1. LillMy8989

LillMy8989 Well-Known Member

What says... Im behind the white walls again, haver been since January and nothing has happened, nothing! I havre my xperia here and that is it, im a libing zobie, i cant even feel my heartbeat.

I would have a normal life, I have begged to god for my life, he is hearing you and mother earth, but still hopeless

not suicidal not willing....

2. Chargette

Chargette Well-Known Member

I noticed in your thread title you used the word again. This sounds like you have been stuck, then unstuck, then stuck again. If my conclusion is correct this means you can become unstuck again. I can only relate my experience and say that my mental health problems have a cycle depending on events I have no control over such as other people, and events I have control over such as my schedule, what I eat etc. I hope this is a passing cycle for you. Have you looked back to see how you became unstuck before?

I hope you feel better soon. :hug:

3. MisterBGone

MisterBGone Well-Known Member

Hi LillMy8989,

Why do you feel "little?"

When you say you've been "behind white walls" do you mean the hospital?

And is your medication making you feel numb? Or lifeless? With the inability to feel?

I'm very sorry for you... I wish that there was something I could do for you... To help speed up the recovery process... But there is still hope... And you can and you will still have a "normal life!" I promise you so.:)

Bye,
    MisterBGone.