I'm stuck in a perpetual crisis

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by cosmic, Jul 10, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cosmic

cosmic New Member

I don't know where else to post this. I'm for sure depressed. I don't want to live anymore but I can't hurt those dependent on me and it's agonizing, and I'm near the end of my rope. Meds won't help because I live with the truth that I'm a bad person, and because of this the physical circumstances of my life are pure torture. All I can do to relieve the agony is to talk about it. I'm desperate for someone to listen.

Before you commit yourself to respond, my newly self responsible persona demands that I disclose that I'm a sex offender. I was neither apprehended nor reported, rather I turned myself in. I have since, for almost the past 3 years, lived in a hell of my own making. I have daily suicidal ideations thinking about my stupid, selfish choices and the harm I have done to my victims. I breath for them. And I would sacrifice anything, absolutely anything, to ensure their health and safety. I am alone, and have no else to tell this to.

I'm prepared to expand on this history, but I will first see if any interest exists in my further self disclosure. I hope so because before I cash in I want very much to come clean with the world.

Rich

2. mandyj101

mandyj101 Well-Known Member

Urm.. im not sure what to say really..
    A victim myself i would find it very hard to talk to someone who openly admitted being an offender..

I will say though.. that you obviously need to get some help.. You need to get some therapy or something from your doctor or the hospital .. so you dont reoffend..

I dont think it would be a good idea to talk about your history regarding it here..
    There are lots of victims here who would not want to hear about it..

3. cosmic

cosmic New Member

Mandy, I have been in therapy for 2 years.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.