I'm stuck with no where to go.

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by Day_of_Death, Oct 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Day_of_Death

Day_of_Death Member

I've just been kicked out of college. My boyfriend two weeks ago on the friday dumped me via facebook message after 9 months, then he comes back to me and says he misses me and regrets what he done, so i take him back now when he doesn't talk to me for a day or two i go mental and think that's it his dumping me again. Everyone keeps going on at me saying "at this rate your gonna get no where". My sister is always crying, has depression and cutS herself. My parents are always working i hardly see my dad and my mum just comes home and falls asleep on the couch. I have nothing going for me, i got kicked out of high school and didn't do so well in my GCSE's and i work at a job four hours a week and when they need me which pays little money and i can't stand it, i don't get the respect a employer deserves, i always seem to do things wrong. WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME, I CAN'T EVEN KEEP MYSELF IN COLLEGE!? :mad: :'(
  2. Khloe

Khloe Well-Known Member

i'm also from London. and so in the same situation, so PM me or
    write on my wall or something if you wanna chat?
    - i got kicked outa college a few years back too, it sucks. BUT its not the end of the world, you can re-take the course, find another course, find another college.. or even go back to your tutor and ask to talk to them and see if they'll have you back?

As for your boyfriend, i can't give much advise, as i'm a lesbian.
    But all relationships have their rocky moments.

My mum falls asleep on the sofa pretty much every night too :(
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.