I'm stuck

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by anarulesmenow, Feb 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. anarulesmenow

anarulesmenow Well-Known Member

I've always been suicidal and have attempted ages ago but for the past month or so it's continually been there in my head and I'm at the last straw. I don't have the necessary things now to do it but I know that tomorrow I will go out to every single pharmacy and get as many painkillers as I can from each place. It's 4am and I've been drinking all night and I can't breathe because I can't cope anymore. I literally can't breathe and I can't sleep and I want out. I've felt this for ages, but not so bad as this last month and not so bad as tonight. It's always been manageable but not anymore. I can't cope and I NEED out.
  2. anarulesmenow

anarulesmenow Well-Known Member

I just found 4500mg of paracetamol and loads of aspirin. I'm going to take them
  3. kote

kote Account Closed

i sorry to hear of your suffering!!!

i too feel suicidal daily, but just about manage to get through the day on meds and then face another kicker in the face by waking up.

im afraid that with the pills you have your hands on you will just vomit and wake up with a stinging hangover or worse damage yourself and make it more difficult to cope with every day.

what has triggered you today? i often find that my bad days are triggered by those events, now i avoid things like a field full of land mines.

i do hope and wish you are ok.

i also hope you seek out help as much of what we are suffering are chemicals in the mind and even the physical problems like debt and responsibilities which can get you down can be made to feel lighter with the right medication.

goodluck and i hope after the hangover - you look out for a support network of friends and family who you can turn to when the world becomes unbearable. also if possible get to a good dr. and find the right balance of medication which helps you through the days. ( now this may take some time but with a little patience it does get better!!! )
  4. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

I just answered your other post ...
    please get some help before you damage an organ or something....
    that's worse than death...
    will give you more problems *hug*
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.