I'm stuck.

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by Vaquxine, Feb 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vaquxine

Vaquxine New Member

I'm stuck in this lonely existence.

Frequenting the computer i'm using to type this very message, I don't have many tangible friends. Partly due to my self-diagnosed depression i'm failing my duties as a student and as a human being in general. I don't do anything important, and at best the most I do is hurt people.

I love my family, and I have too big of a hope for a future to actually kill myself. Yet the thought and the anguish I feel lingers in my mind almost every day. I imagine myself at my own funeral; my family and friends crying above me, as I know they would. Yet I still have these thoughts, I can't change the way I am. My teachers, former friends, and even my own family at times tell me how worthless I am. I know i'm not, but sometimes they scream it at me so much and so loud I start believing it myself.

I'm stuck.

I can't shake these feelings.

They say it gets better-

I don't know if I can continue waiting, though.
  2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Hi and welcome...have you considered working with a professional to see what you can do to improve how you are feeling? It seems so unkind for people to be screaming at you, but maybe they are feeling pain not reaching you...have you spoken to your family to tell them how that feels and that it is not helpful? Please continue to post and let us know how you are doing...welcome again
  3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Your teacher who told you this is not a true teacher then sheor he is failing at that NOONE is worthless so for them to call you that is so wrong hun. You do have councillors at your school use them okay to get you help you need the support you need to succeed to heal okay It is good you are reaching out here hun keep doing so okay hugs
  4. Joshua2803

Joshua2803 Well-Known Member

“Tell someone how you’re feeling—a parent, another relative, a friend, a teacher, a minister—someone who cares, who will take you seriously, listen to you, and help other important people in your life hear what you need to say.”

You have nothing to lose—and everything to gain.

Here is an article that can help.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.