I'm stupid

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by ~CazzaAngel~, Oct 11, 2007.

1. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

*possible trigger*
    I don't know what my problem is. I'm going into a deep depression. My self hatred running ramped along with the insecureness and jealousy and much more. I don't want to feel this way. I want to cut. I want to punish myself for feeling these things. I'm a awful, worthless stupid, ugly, fat, bitch. I hate myself. I'm so scared and I'm mad at myself for that too. I can't control myself or my feelings and I hate myself for being irrational. I'M SUCH A STUPID BITCH. I SHOULD BE PUNISHED!!!!!!!! :cry: :wallbash:

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 11, 2007
  2. ~CazzaAngel~

I Hate You You Stupid Bitch, You Fucking Worthles Bitch, You Are Wasting Time And Space And You Are Fucking Crazy. You Shouldn't Be Alive You Shouldn't Be Here, You Shouldn't Be Wasting Fucking Existance. You Are Just Fucking Everything Up. You Stupid Fucking ****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 11, 2007
  3. ~CazzaAngel~

You Don't Matter. You Will Never Matter. I Hate You. I Hate You So Much. Fucking Just Disappear. You Stupid Fucking Worthless Bitch. I Hate You. I Hate You. I Hate You. I Hate You. I Hate You. I Hate You. I Hate You. I Hate You. I Hate You. I Hate You. I Hate You. I Hate You. I Hate You. I Hate You. I Hate You. I Hate You. I Hate You. I Hate You, I Hate You. I Hate You. I Hate You. I Hate You. I Hate You. I Hate You. I Hate You. I Hate You. I Hate You. I Hate You. I Hate You. I Hate You. I Hate You. I Hate You. I Hate You. I Hate You. I Hate You. I Hate You. I Hate You. I Hate You. I Hate You. I Hate You. I Hate You. I Hate You. I Hate You. I Hate You. I Hate You. I Hate You. I Hate You. I Hate You. I Hate You. I Hate You. I Hate You. I Hate You, I Hate You. I Hate You. I Hate You. I Hate You. I Hate You. I Hate You. I Hate You. I Hate You. I Hate You. I Hate You. I Hate You. I Hate You. I Hate You. I Hate You. I Hate You. I Hate You. I Hate You. I Hate You. I Hate You. I Hate You. I Hate You. I Hate You. I Hate You. I Hate You. I Hate You. I Hate You. I Hate You. I Hate You. I Hate You. I Hate You. I Hate You. I Hate You. I Hate You. I Hate You, I Hate You. I Hate You. I Hate You. I Hate You. I Hate You. I Hate You. I Hate You. I Hate You. I Hate You. I Hate You. I Hate You. I Hate You. I Hate You. I Hate You. I Hate You. I Hate You. I Hate You. I Hate You. I Hate You. I Hate You. I Hate You. I Hate You. I Hate You. I Hate You. I Hate You. I Hate You. I Hate You. I Hate You. I Hate You. I Hate You. I Hate You. I Hate You. I Hate You. I Hate You, I Hate You. I Hate You. I Hate You. I Hate You. I Hate You. I Hate You. I Hate You. I Hate You. I Hate You. I Hate You. I Hate You. I Hate You. I Hate You. I Hate You. I Hate You. I Hate You. I Hate You. I Hate You. I Hate You. I Hate You. I Hate You. I Hate You. I Hate You. I Hate You. I Hate You. I Hate You. I Hate You. I Hate You. I Hate You. I Hate You. I Hate You. I Hate You. I Hate You. I Hate You, I Hate You. I Hate You. I Hate You. I Hate You. I Hate You. I Hate You. I Hate You. I Hate You. I Hate You. I Hate You. I Hate You. I Hate You. I Hate You. I Hate You. I Hate You. I Hate You. I Hate You. I Hate You. I Hate You. I Hate You. I Hate You. I Hate You. I Hate You. I Hate You. I Hate You. I Hate You. I Hate You. I Hate You. I Hate You.

4. ~CazzaAngel~

Just to note this. I'm talking about myself in all that. :cry:

5. White Dove

White Dove Well-Known Member

you are not any of those bad things you just said you were.

but YOU ARE..

Caring , loving , understanding person.. how many times have you pmed me when i was down?? i tell you it was enough to keep me still alive and fighting this cancer.. you have a caring and kindness about you that makes you shine ... your loving nature and kind heart is a major bonus of your personality..

and i just love you so much :hug: you have helped me and i am sure you have helped many more because you care ..

6. life~death

life~death Well-Known Member

your aren't stupid and never will be, you do matter, you will always matter to me. you aren't worthless, you mean something to the people here and you mean a lot to me. you dont waste peoples time, you help everyone that you can because you're a good person, i wish you could see all the good that i see in you. maybe one day you will see all the good that's in you, ill still be with you when you do see it and ill still love you, ill always love even if you dont always believe me when i say it. if i could make you see all the good in you now, i would but i think it'll take time but ill always be there with you :hug:

please dont do anything bad to yourself and please remember that i love you and always will :cheekkiss