Im stupid.

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Vitreledonellidae, Aug 28, 2008.

1. Vitreledonellidae

Vitreledonellidae Well-Known Member

Im stupid..

Why? Because Im just stupid.
    Even more stupid is that I realise it,
    but dont want to do a thing about it.

There is no one I can tell,
    they wont understand me.
    There just one person who would understand me,
    but I havent got a fucking clue where he is.

I feel like crying.
    I want to cry.
    But why should I cry?
    It seems I want this, I need this.
    Since I dont want to do a fuck about this.

I was so proud!
    Told so many people here what Ive accomplished.
    But it seems I havent accomplished a thing.
    I should have known it.
    Its part of me, it will never leave me.
    It is me!!

Im sorry for being so vague.
    I just needed to let it out.
    I guess this way I wouldnt be a burden,
    because most of you wont know what Im talking about.

Im stupid..

2. Robin

Robin Guest

Well I'd rather a stupid you than a smart bitch. We all make mistakes, chances are you'll beat yourself up for them over the years when people that were involved forgot about them 5 minutes after they happened :hug:

3. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

You aren't stupid :hug:

4. Sa Palomera

Sa Palomera Well-Known Member

You are not stupid, chica. :hug:
    Email me anytime or just give me a text or call. :arms:

5. sarah86

sarah86 Member

i feel the same way sometimes. i feel like i am faking it; i am not really smart, just good at making people think so. i don't know how to help, i just wanted to let you know that you are not alone. :unsure:

6. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

Blubs,

Don't you dare call yourself stupid :mad: otherwise ima have to come other there and kick some dutch ass!! your one of the most beautiful, intelligent and talented person i know! Its a privilege to call you a friend! In fact, your more than a friend to me. Your one of the worlds many angels. You bring joy to other peoples lives and i wish you could see that. Im gonna need you around to show me the best places in holland when i come over there :tongue:

I love you loads blubs and im not alone in saying that. Rember that :wink:

7. Super Freak

Super Freak Member

hey hey, coulda wrote that myself today.
    if you were stupid, you wouldnt be able to type so clearly.
    its reality thats stupid. it has no rhyme or reason. or seemingly any consideration for our feelings.
    stupid reality.

8. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

You are in no way stupid. You have come a long way. There are times that we feel so utterly worthless and it just isn't true. Depression steps forward and tells us painful thing. Don't believe it. :hug:

9. The_Discarded

The_Discarded Staff Alumni

you're wonderful in many ways :hug: don't let the evil circumstances get you down too much :hug:

10. Austere Night

Austere Night Well-Known Member

Almost anybody at school would call me smart, but let me tell you a secret about us smart kids. We're idiots and charlatans just like you. I may use some big fancy words - like charlatan - and I may know how computers work, but I am just as lacklustre as you in every other respect. We all have strength's and weaknesses, and maybe yours doesn't lie in academics. That's just fine. You might be "stupid" about certain things. Maybe you don't have a clue about trigonometry, but you stil have strength as much as any of the smart kids do. You will only be a lesser person than them if you don't do something to try and be as good as them. We all need to put work in if we want to be smart, or strong, or whatever.

11. LetItGo

LetItGo Staff Alumni

I think youve done something wonderful for yourself, you've slayed the demon.
    Your not stupid, your beautiful and talented. Sometimes i still hear your voice, and it always makes me smile.
    :hug:

12. Vitreledonellidae

Vitreledonellidae Well-Known Member

I never expected so many comments, thank you all so much for really making me cry now >.< really means a lot to me. Its not really that I ment dumb or something with stupid. I wish I could say what I mean with it, but I feel so embarresed about it. I dont really understand it either, why I am posting this, if I dont wanna tell it. I just waste peoples time now with some vague rambling.

sorry

13. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

hey hunni

i love ya to bits and i think you're great. ima keep saying it til you believe it :biggrin:

:hug: