I'm such a failure

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Butterfly, Apr 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Butterfly

Butterfly Pokémon Master Staff Alumni SF Author SF Supporter

Can't hack Work, can't breathe :'(

2. razorred

razorred New Member

know the feeling... feels like if i have to work here for the rest of my life whats the point. I am starting to fall behind. Feel like im drowding. Need change cant do this anymore...

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

See if you can get a leave of absence for a week or two hun ok

4. MisterBGone

MisterBGone Well-Known Member

It's just your disorder. Don't believe the negative vibes. They don't speak the truth.

5. youRprecious!

youRprecious! Antiquities Friend

That's right. Lies abound, but we are stronger than the lies. Truth sets free :)

6. Butterfly

Butterfly Pokémon Master Staff Alumni SF Author SF Supporter

Actually had to get moved to a less busy team because I was evidently struggling with anxiety. I couldn't breathe. And now I feel like such a failure because I should be able to do it but I panicked so much :(

7. youRprecious!

youRprecious! Antiquities Friend

Failure = feedback Butterfly. Your feelings are giving you this feedback as an invitation to discover more about you; try looking upon it as an opportunity to ask yourself "Why am I panicking?", and then go from there..... that way you can gain power over your reactions and they will come to bother you less :)

8. SillyOldBear

SillyOldBear Teddy Bear Fanatic Staff Member Safety & Support

Butterfly, nursing is tough work. I know. I have been a patient, and the nurses probably rejoiced when I left. But it is such an important job. Be proud of yourself for what you do. And think of JimK. He would encourage you as well.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.