im such a hateful person~

I dont know why but i am. Im dating my boyfriend for a year seven months and around our one year i started to fall out of love with him. and slowly i got extremly hatful and mean. I dont mean to i just dont care. And anyone else that is interested in me im terrible to them too. I Dont want to be with anyone right now but i like the company. What should i do?

flyingdutchmen

i think it would not be very fair to him if you kept him around just because you enjoy his company but you do not realy care about him. i would say break it up and work on yourself first. i have been in a similar position where i got *tired* of my partner, i just fall out of love like you did, and it did hurt her. if i think back at it i wish i could have left her earlyer because afterall, your partner also has feelings and can sense how you treath him/her. are you living together ? how about a few steps back and give eachother some space for a litle while ?

Of course i care i just dont? if that makes any sense at all haha. Well no we arent living together and we never really see each other but we talk everyday. i get space because i go to school and he doesnt really wake up till 12 and i do school stuff. Im just afraid that im going to be like " oh i wish i diddnt leave him" and get all depressed. or get depressed because no one will talk to me. I realised that our life styles are so different. If i say lets take a break or what ever hell get all sad and possibly hurt him self and of course theyre will be drama.

Avarice

I get like that with some of my old school friends. I can't explain it either. You want to be a good person but you just can't help not giving a crap and you end up being mean to them.

VALIS

You sound like me when I was a little bit younger. I'll venture to guess that you don't have much respect for this guy, and maybe you feel intellectually superior? Maybe this is a pattern for you? Just an educated guess. Yet you're posting here so it's obvious to me that you aren't truly a cruel person; you admit that how you're treating him and the relationship is wrong.

I dunno what to say for advice. If you don't want to behave cruelly, then be as honest as you can at all times with the person. Even if it hurts his feelings. Because right now you could be considered to be "using" him and that will not ever make you happy. If you can't love him, at least be honest.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00