I'm such a hypocrit

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by SirCamel, Aug 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SirCamel

SirCamel Well-Known Member

Fuck so how the fuck am i suppost help people when i cant even help my damn self. I mean damn wtf am i doing. Sigh so lately i been attemping again. more and more each time now. You know sometime i wish i wouldnt die but instead just take so many god damn pill to forget totaly who i am and just start a new life somehow. So last night i got drunk again while i was pretty intoxicated I wanted to end it so damn bad.

Sigh Maybe i should just quit writing these and for once just straight up and finsih myself off for once and good. ITs pointless to live for nothing and have nothing. I would do anything to trade places with thoses people who are getting killed by the thousand in the bullshit war. Why cant i be that guy who just get murder. I just wish for once things would slighty go my way for once just once....

I'm done yapping, FMMFL sigh.....

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

not a hypocrit just in pain thats all we all go where you are at some point. We try to help each other out of the pain but still have it ourselves I am glad you can vent a bit here Try not to do the harm thing try to reach out more and talk here or to crisis team Vent away but know we know you care about others as we care about you

3. sweetpea0

sweetpea0 Well-Known Member

I have often thought why can't I be one of the people dying. Right now you need to stay and talk with us or someone else. Please give it some more time. Who knows tomorrow may look differently.

4. mandyj101

mandyj101 Well-Known Member

hey there ..
    i feel the same alot- about being a hypocrite ..its difficult .. i often wish i would take my own advice sometimes!
    i hope u feel a little better tday ?
    :hug:

5. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

It's not hypocracy it's depression and it has reached up and grabbed you by the ass..You really should stop the alcohol because it's a depressant and makes you feel even worst..Do you see a therapist or are you on meds??Alcohol kills the effects of phsyc meds so if you are takeing them you definitely need to stop drinking..Right now you need some professional help to get your self esteem built back up and then you can work on the rest.. Remeber take baby steps.. You can't do it all at once..Take Care!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.