I'm such a liar

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Autumn01, Jan 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Autumn01

Autumn01 Well-Known Member

I always have to lie/pretend about everything- happiness ect......
    I have an interview tomorrow. I so need a job- she asked me on the phone if I could commit to 3 years WTF? I said I could commit to 1 year- but don't know about 3 years! Shit, I can't even commit to what I said I could as I want to end my life before June for sure! I'm such a liar. But of course I can't tell her- well I definitely want to end my life before June gets here- so it won't even be a year. More then likely I won't get offered the job anyway- since I'm just a worthless piece of shit.
  2. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

Hey sorry to hear you are feeling so crappy about yourself at this time. Why do you say you are worthless? I think if you go into there with a positive attitude you may be the job, I mean why else would they be asking you to possilby commit for 3 years? Maybe I don't understand all the details but I do know attitude and how you carry yourself speaks volumes in interviews.
    Have you prepared much for it? I am mostly worried about how you feel about you? Is there anything I can do? I would like to help you if I can?
    Well please write back and let us know how you are feeling as we do care and it is always good to write and get that stuff out of your head.
    Take care, Bambi
  3. Autumn01

Thank you but there is nothing you can do.
    Why do I feel worthless? Because I am. I have alot of problems- some of which can't be fixed. I'm so sick of everything.
    There's nothing to prepare for- for it.
  4. One question. I'm curious because of this: Why June?
  5. Autumn01

By June- because my birthday is in June and I don't want to live through another fucking birthday.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.