im such a loser

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by *******loser, Nov 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. *******loser

*******loser New Member

I’m such a fucking loser. What's even the point in living, what's the purpose to life? Happiness & I’m miserable. I’m such a fucking loser, I lose at everything, I can't find a job some I’m always broke, I have no money i live below the poverty line i can barely afford to eat i cant afford any nice things i have no self esteem i have no friends because the few i did have abandoned me for literally nothing, i don’t even really know what I did at all I swear I genuinely was a really nice caring person to them, especially one of them & they both treated me like shit, now I feel like there must be some thing wrong with me because everyone always abandons me, even my own mother when I was just a kid, the only girl i ever loved abandoned me, I would die for her, walk over hot coals because i love her care about her so much, & she just abandoned me a few years ago, i have been treated like shit, & snubbed & shunned & down trodden my whole life & I’m sick of it, & what make's it even worse is when you see people kissing in public & you see people that are assholes & they have jobs & g/f's & things, people that you know your more intelligent & kinder then, & they have it all. And I have nothing, nothing at all, & the occasional time that I get the energy to try again I just end up even more despondent when I get rejected again. my life is just one big miserable black hole. And every time i manage to some how phantom the slightest bit of energy to try again I get rejected by everything from everything by everyone, & I’m sometimes in so much turmoil & I’m in so much pain & no one helps me, they just dessert me & there so cruel
  2. plshelpme

plshelpme Well-Known Member

i'm truly sorry people treat you so badly. fuck them (sorry SF editors if cursing is prohibited)! i don't have much advice or anything like that, but i can be supportive. PM me if you need anything. and hang in there. it sucks, but things get better sometimes, when you least expect it.
  3. Cpt-Fantastic

Cpt-Fantastic Banned Member

hello it seems fair what you are trying to achieve, some income to sustain yourself, some woman to love and just be treated with respect. you deserve all of those things but its not gonna help to kill yourself. because if you kill yourself what do you then have? you can lie in a pit somewhere for a few hours in the cold at night and see if that is really something to look forward to.. what you need is some help and we are there for you. have you contacted a therapist in your area? and could you be a little more precise about your situation, what is your education what kind of job do you have experience in? and where you at, the us?
  4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I know how cruel people can be hun i really did not have friends until icame on the forum There are all so many kind people here People you can make friends with and will understand okay You are not alone now hun keep posting okay keep reaching out I know the pain of being alone just want you to know you can pm me anytime hugs
  5. istari

istari Member

life can be hard and just plain unfair, give the people on this forum a chance before you make your decision, you might find that you are not alone and that there are people who care if you are around or not.
  6. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

People really can be awful, and I'm sorry you've had to experience that. I hope you'll give the members here a chance to be there for you and try to help. There really are some amazing people here.

My PM box is always open if you feel like talking.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.