I'm suicidal ... again...

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by qwerty098, Aug 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. qwerty098

qwerty098 Active Member

i feel really down i am now suicidal

earlier i felt just depressed but now i am suicidal

i want to end it now. i dont wnt any mor pain in my life

im ready to go

2. Ampacity

Ampacity Active Member

Please hang in there, You can talk here or pm me if you wish. Please be safe, don't let the storms darking the light.

3. qwerty098

qwerty098 Active Member

Hey I'll Pm you if thats okay
  4. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

Hey there, please don't harm yourself in anyway. Suicidal feelings can be strong but you can get over them with our support. Life is always gonna through pain at us in many ways. Thats the way it works but we have to learn to deal with it. We want you to be safe and somewhat happy, so please don't do anything. For us?

5. qwerty098

qwerty098 Active Member

Thanks Vikki. I'll try my best, I just feel so down and like the world should end.. I just don't feel worthy of this life.
  6. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

I know the feeling hun but please rememeber that you aren't alone in that feeling. We all feel it. Look at how many people here that must feel the same way you do but we get through it together. I know you can make it. :hug:
  7. qwerty098

qwerty098 Active Member

Thanks. I'll try i promise i'll try. I love SF
  8. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Sometimes we have those feelings that there is no other options or ways to feel beetr than to end our lives. The truth is, the options are there. we just need to find them and search for the reasons we have within ourselves to continue. Reaching out to others for help is a good start. They can see options and solutions that we can't see for ourselves. i am glad you have chosen to try and fight these fellings. I am willing to listen of you need someone to talk with. Feel free to PM me if you need to. Take care and stay safe. :hug:
  9. liveinhope

liveinhope Well-Known Member

Try to hang in there SF can offer you support and understanding, these feelings are very powerful and u need an outlet that outlet is here at SF with people that understand please stay a while longer hun and talk to us :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.