im suicidal and after a few days. im fine again. this cycle happen for 3 months :(

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by asking_advice, Jan 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. asking_advice

asking_advice Well-Known Member

im suicidal and after a few days. im fine again. this cycle happens for 3 months :(

i started to feel this when i need to wait 1 semester so next sem i can be a regular college student.

what happening to me?

2. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Re: im suicidal and after a few days. im fine again. this cycle happen for 3 months :

Maybe you are bipolar or something? That could explain why your emotions change every few days. Maybe it has something to do with the stress of college. Whatever it is, I hope that you will be able to figure it out and find a way to help yourself feel better.

3. Mr Stewart

Mr Stewart Well-Known Member

Re: im suicidal and after a few days. im fine again. this cycle happen for 3 months :

Any recent stressors? getting enough sleep or no? eating (relatively) healthy?

Maybe pay attention in coming weeks to your mood and see if you can associate it, positively or negatively, with those sorts of things. See if you can identify anything, even little minor things, that may be causing or contributing to either the downswing to depressed mood or the upswing to the few days of feeling normal. Easier to address the larger problem if you have some theories about what may be triggering you.

4. asking_advice

im always do that but this time.. this is different. i dont have enough patience in myself. im tired. i just wanna die and suddenly my mind change. :(

if im positive. everything is so right and i can do everything.
    if im negative. i want to end this life.

unlike others that their emotions are neutral and if it happen to them not always.

5. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

I think that's normal to feel that way if you are depressed, that nothing can go right for you. I think it's good that you have some days where you feel better about yourself. Just try to find something to enjoy about every day and maybe that will help.

6. Tmacster1

Tmacster1 Well-Known Member

I have similar cycles similar to that except there more frequent... They seem quite normal to me because well they always happen... My depression episodes only last a few days but than they go away for what seems like ever than they come back which is kind of weird... My suicidal thoughts never tend to disappear though they always stick with me. I hope you feel better soon :hug:

Trevor,

7. asking_advice

happen again :(

8. Gypsy_Girl

Gypsy_Girl Active Member

emotional roller coaster like me does not equate to having mental illness. is just how things went and how we are treated by people around us...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.