1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm supposed to be better

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by HateMeToday, Nov 23, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HateMeToday

HateMeToday Active Member

I'm on medication i go to therapy (well haven't in 5 weeks) i was doing pretty well, but it all came back full force yesterday, i just realised there was no point at all, i've ruined myself with self harm, i can never wear short sleeves, i've ruined myself with food, i can never wear a bathing suit because of stretch marks, if i was to ever meet anyone and want a relationship they wouldn't want me because of scars, i noticed how ugly i think i am, and that i can never change it, i realised i have no future whether i'm alive or not, i don't leave the house, i don't go to a normal school, i don't have friends, i don't have fun period, and with the economy i don't have the money to go to college and get a career once i graduate highschool especially with my parents divorcing, maybe it's shallowness because i'm paying attention to all the outside things but come on that's how the world is, who wants a short fat depressed girl covered in scars who can't get a job. I attempted yesterday, my thoughts stopped me and i don't know why, maybe i am afraid i'll have to see my family suffer even once i'm gone, i don't know what will happen to me, but i feel weak because i couldn't do it, i came closer than before, felt my heart slow down, vision go blurry, passing out, but i stopped when i shouldn't have, i was scared of my parents finding me and how horrified they'd be, but i shouldn't care right? well now i'm left with a face full of broken blood vessels, which just makes it worse because i have to hide, i have no life already and i won't in the future, isn't death better than living but having no life, what teen has never been to a party, has no friends, never goes anywhere but school and therapy, some may say these are things i can change but it's not so simple, not for a person like me, if only i were rich i would get a full plastic surgery makeover, become someone new all around, i don't know what i'll do in the next few days if i'll try again or not i just wish i could find real hope, not the false kind i keep picking up.

2. Oceans

Oceans Well-Known Member

it seems everything is falling apart in front of your eyes and you're trying to get rid of it for ever. I can relate to the career, friends, party and not having a life. I don't have much say, but i thought i let you know i read and hear what you're saying.

3. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hello HMT,
    Have you thought about going to college to become a therapist? The one I see has been down the path that we follow towards self destruction. She decided one day she wasn't going to live this way anymore and went to school to become a therapist. She makes damn good money. She charges me $40.00 a pop and bills my insurance for $100.00 a session.
    She has the scars both physical and emotionally. By becoming a therapist she has learned to set that all aside. You say you have no friends, well by joining the forum you have just joined a whole network of friends. I don't have ANY in the real world, but here on the forum I have plenty. Sometimes I tend to forget just how many I do have. It's not that I am ignoring them it is part of my illness my mind gets all mangled up and I tend to forget. I do cherish the ones I have, and I am thankfull for the ones who just offer support when I am down. Please Take Care!~Joseph~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.