I'm sure it's the same old story...

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by BoredAsFCKXx, Oct 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BoredAsFCKXx

BoredAsFCKXx New Member

Depressed, low self esteem, I've been to a couple of crappy useless shrinks, I self medicate with alcohol and weed. It's the only way I can get to sleep.

I'm actually managing to get through some classes at school right now, but I'm just as, if not more depressed than ever.

I've seriously had a knife to my wrist. I'm not sure I could ever really, entirely commit to suicide, as I deeply fear the unknown, but I just care less and less every day.

I've no friends anymore...entirely my fault...I've got 61 friend requests on facebook I can't bring myself to answer. I want help, but I cringe at the thought of talking to another douche bag like the last couple of shrinks I went to.

More and more, I'm thinking I just want to move out to the wilderness, survive as long as I can, but inevitably die.

Honestly, more than anything... I'd just love to get a good night's sleep tonight.
  2. Chargette

Chargette Well-Known Member

Keep posting here. It will help to get what is bothering you out of your head. What classes do you have?

3. BoredAsFCKXx

BoredAsFCKXx New Member

Philosophy, Astronomy, Spanish, and History of rock and roll.

For as much as I hated school in highschool, and for the first couple of years of college, now that I'm a fucking hermit, school is actually the only thing I look foward to from day to day.
  4. Chargette

Chargette Well-Known Member

I took Spanish in college and I love the language. I took a class call The American Musical. It was fascinating. The professor has music class students come in to sing to us. After 20 years in the work force, I felt spoiled.

I'll bet the History of Rock and Roll class is fascinating.
  5. Ordep

Ordep Well-Known Member

History of rock n roll? Now there's a class I wouldn't mind having! I'd ace it like a pro lol! Are you a musician my friend? That's quite a wide array of classes you're taking, what are your goals, professionaly?

Quiedate aquí e podrás hacer un montón de amigos. Nosotros estamos aquí para ayudar-te.

I'm sure the writting is butchered since I learnt Spanish phonetically (Portugal is right next to Spain)
  6. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hello and welcome to the forum.

You said you have been to shrinks.. could they not have prescribed you sleeping pills or anything to help you sleep?
    Surely that's a better option than self meditating. I'm sorry you felt none of them could help you..perhaps it would be better for you to see a therapist? :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.