Im the definition of worthless

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silent1

Im 23 years old, ive been depressed since around the third grade. Ive always thought every human has something going for them, you may look good but your stupid as hell or you may be ugly but your a genius making 100 grand a year a millionare maybe. Not me im the pure example of a ugly fat talentless uneducated worthless excuse for human life. Since i graduated from highschool 5 years ago ive had no job and have done nothing. i continue to live with my parents that pay my every bill and i feel just like a burden on them. Ive never had a first kiss never even close to a girlfriend. all my friends that were girls that i have asked out or said i was intrested in have all droped me as friends or just told me im a nice guy and funny just not there type, o the fat guy that cant do nothin not your type? you dont say. im stuck in a hole abusing substances just to get through a day of life. Im beyond the point of losing my mind im convinced its already gone. i find myself smiling and feeling good about shootings that happen, to most people these are horrible tragedys, i see outcasts making it known this world is cruel and getting beat down there whole life is not gonna happen. i feel a dark presence that follows me its the demons calling wanting me to kill myself so they can get my soul. i dont even know if i belive in demons or the devil or god in the first place, but if i do i feel like its almost just a sick game, one good guy and one bad guy competeing to see were the soul of a free man will end up. and if this is just a game of something bigger then us then damn were all screwed and its just a joke i didnt choose this. well to sum it up im beyond lost ive been to mental hospitals rehabs etc etc. These suit wearing money sucking people cant help me just cause they have a degree about the human mind they think they can save everyone? i dont know...im just gone...why not end this?

total eclipse

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
ONe your are 23 to young to give up hun There is help but you have to want it you have to want support and listen to doctors and therapist ok you can change people change all time hun If you have demons then you talk to your doctor who will help you get rid of them

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Hi Silent, first off we are the same age..you have a hell of a lot of living to do yet. Secondly, I live with someone who used to be addicted to narcotics, I know how hard it can be. You just gotta believe there is help out there and seek it. Don't give up on life just yet. As they say you never know what is around the corner, I met my boyfriend in a psych ward (I know , weird place to meet) but we've been going strong for nearly 2 years now. You can do this if I could :)

catecholamine

It's not just a degree those people have...it's years and years of study. They don't think they can "save everyone", but they help a lot of people.
I would suggest seeing a psychologist/therapist and possibly a psychiatrist (MD that prescribes medication for mental illness).
It seems ridiculous to resort to something as extreme as suicide if you haven't tried every other option, including extensive therapy and medications.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00