i'm the limo driver. anyone remember me?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by jonsmith, Sep 20, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jonsmith

jonsmith Well-Known Member

nothing has changed since i posted 6 months to a year ago. nothing has changed in decades. i envy those with a life. i'm still a solitary employed loner.
  2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hey there Jon :) No, don't think I remember you, but then again there are so many members to remember we may have spoke before. I'm sorry nothing has improved for you. Have you been seeing someone about your issues? Talking really does help a lot of people. I'm also kind of a loner...it's a horrible feeling being alone all the time, never laughing etc.. I do feel your pain.
  3. jonsmith

hi petal,

thanks for the reply. yes, isolation is a joyless lonely way to live. no passion, no good times, laughter or any of the wonderful things that comprise life.
  4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I couldn't agree more, even miss the people I volunteered with we did have some fun times. Now it's just me unless I make a massive effort which includes anxiety to socialize properly. I do meet people, just not as much as I'd like to. What is the cause of your loneliness, is it anxiety, or just don't have anyone, or find it hard to meet people?
  5. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

I do remember you! :hug: I'd been wondering how you were doing and glad you came back to post. But I'm sorry things haven't gotten any better. :(
  6. jonsmith

hi wild cherry and petal,

i imagine my solitary life will remain this way till i leave the earth. i do not think i will take my life until i'm not able to take care of myself. till then it will be more of the same just walking through life as a living ghost. i finally stopped the occasional contacting of the woman i had a fling with 10 years ago. she just platonicly acknowledges my texts. never beyond that. i'm just lonely and bored. life is just an empty place like it has always been.

thank you wilscherry for remembering me. i hope your life has some joy in it somewhere
  7. MinaIsNoMore

MinaIsNoMore New Member

I'm sorry but you are not alone. I too am very suicidal and nothing has changed since my first attempt in my teenage life, I don't fit in this world.
    I seriously think I come from another planet, okay, that might sound weird but for me it's the only explanation due to my way of regarding things, I don't think "human" at all!
    Often I philosophize what happens after death and I believe there is something more than just "black" (which is also a color, then it MUST be something more..mm..)

I was also a part of this family 6 months ago but had to delete my account due to many things but mostly because I decided to end my life in May, I failed then changed to june, same there, last July - hey, failed again... WHY??!!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.