I'm the shit

Discussion in 'Positive Feelings and Motivational Messages' started by poison, Sep 24, 2009.

1. poison

poison Well-Known Member

and so are you :) look at yourself in the mirror and tell yourself you kick ass. no seriously, do it. blare your favorite music and get pumped up all about you, because you're the shit and no one can stop you.

look up head up, smile and laugh bout shit that don't matter, just be happy, open up, relax. let the world soak you up, let them absorb you. rap your favorite line, sing your favorite verse, whatever. seriously, you're a good person, you know it, so just be cool.
    you're good looking. very few people are truly that ugly, so if you're a dude, just look at yourself in the mirror and just be like FUCK YEAH i'm the shit, bitches WANT this. develop an attitude, develop a style, and let others recognize this and know you by it. if you don't make a name for yourself, others will make a name for you.

you mess something up? spill something in front of some people you were just starting to kick it with? FUCK IT. it don't matter, laugh about it, go ohhh shit i'm retarded hahaha. stutter in front a girl? it don't matter, she thinks its cute. people are far more forgiving of our own flaws than we are believe it or not. so seriously, just have fun, be HAPPY. one day lived happy and confident is more fulfilling than a lifetime lived in sorrow. remember that, and keep your head up and stay positive. remember, CONFIDENCE. it is the single most important trait today.
  2. Young suicider

Young suicider Well-Known Member

umm bad language,my neighbor would call the cop "Hello?yes my neighbor is constipated,send help right away"
  3. cofmadness

cofmadness Well-Known Member

rofl. I needed this laugh.