i'm thinking about it

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by bradkh888, Apr 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bradkh888

bradkh888 Member

gday, my name's brad. and i am thinking about it.

This isn't the first time. I've been low before, low like I thought it was the only way out. But now, It's getting to the point where I think it could be the only way out. The thing is, i've read a lot, and I a believe this and that. So no matter what, whether i live or die, my soul is still gonna be. My soul aint gonna die. I don't really know what i'm trying to say. But I'm thinking of different ways of doing it.

Sad huh...
  2. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

Hi there,

I'm sorry you are feeling so bad at the moment. No one deserves to feel that bad, so I hope that you can find a way to make things more positive for you.

Have you been to the doctor about how bad you feel? That would probably be a good thing to do because they can offer you a lot of help and support.

Has anything happened to make things fele so bad at the moment? Do you want to tell us about it?

Hang in there
  3. bradkh888

bradkh888 Member

I'm one of lifes cowards...

One of the people who has it all..the upbringing the looks, the brain...huh and i still fail..

I'm programmed for pain...

The fucked thing is...this forum aint gonna psyche me up for it..

If i do die then what? nothin...I just hurt the people I love.

I grew up in a tough place...dad drank a lot abused me and mum... so what? is that an excuse? I wasn't a tuff kid.

I feel sorry...for myself my family and my friends... I could have done so much more...been so much, you know?
  4. bradkh888

bradkh888 Member

psyche me up motherfuckers... psyche me up. Lets make it a glorious suicide. One for the books. Like the Japs. Primetime tele style.
  5. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

You can still be anything that you want to. It is never too late in life to change your career, or aims or whatever.

Do you have a passion? Something you love doing? Or something you dream/t about being?

It sounds like you have had a tough time. Abuse is exceptionally damaging to anyone. Have you had any sort of therapy to help you deal with it? Events from the past can impact on our present and future if the emotional/mental wounds are not healed properly. Maybe if you had someone helping you with your pain, that might help.

No one is programed for pain, but people can learn, wrongly so, that all they deserve is pain. You certainly don't sound like a coward. Given that you have survived abuse and a hard upbringing, surely that makes you strong, and also a success for surviving against the odds.

You say that you still fail. What have you failed at?

Having said that, maybe if you could try and focus on what you have suceeded in, it might help you. Could you maybe make a list and stick it somewhere prominant and add to it. I'm not just talking any materialistically achievements, I'm talking achievements that are key to you. Things like surviving the abuse, fighting on when you felt low last time and coming out the other side, reaching out for help today, things like that.

Take care of yourself
  6. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

This is a pro-life forum, so there is no reason why people would try to help you kill yourself.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.