i'm thinking of suicide as a positive escape from the world

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Oblivionguaze, Jan 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. i'm thinking of suicide as a positive escape from the world
  2. pickwithaustin

pickwithaustin Staff Alumni

There is nothing positive about death and non existence. Sometimes, for everyone, it seems that it could be a solution, but a solution has positive outcomes, not negative ones. Hang in there and make a plan for wellness, then measure progress toward those goals. Even if you're crawling toward it, you are taking actions toward what could be a real solution. I hope you feel better and can overcome the down feeling. :(
  3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hugs to you hun
  4. 3.141592654

3.141592654 Well-Known Member

Non existence doesn't seem like it's negative to me; it's more like the ultimate form of neutral.
  5. not thinking about it as of now, appreciate your thoughts and help hug
  6. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Glad you are doing better...this is the reason why I feel we have to hold on, because often times, we can turn the corner and feel better...is there a way to see when you are about to feel worse, and that be the time you reach out as you have done here (for which I am very pleased you did)?
  7. Vivek85

Vivek85 Active Member

There are many helpful resources readily accessible through the internet. Use a search engine and your better judgment to find effective coping tools, like this forum. Stay in touch with us.
  8. sorry i forgot i made this thread maybe its loo late for my life to go on anymore
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.