I'm thinking

Status
Not open for further replies.

ace

Yes I'm thinking I have alot of med's in my possession and I'm not going to ask what people think and I know about method's but I think they can do the job.I know the thing about overdoses but who cares I can try and it may work I don't want attention but all this trying is a fuckin waste of time and a joke I'm outa here.:sad:

life

Ace u are feelıng bad and also gıvıng people courage ...ı dont understand!...........Life is all about paın and sufferıng ı thınk!!!!!....and ist not worth living !!!!!!!

Scum

Ace u are feelıng bad and also gıvıng people courage ...ı dont understand!...........Life is all about paın and sufferıng ı thınk!!!!!....and ist not worth living !!!!!!!
I have seen a lot of supportive posts from Ace recently, and sometimes people find hope in helping others and helping them see the hope in their lives. There is nothing wrong with that.

Although I am not sure how you, Ace, intend to talk to people (as you have been offering) if you are dead. Sorry, just a thought there.

ace

The truth of the matter is that I've been feeling so shit for a long time now I have severe bi polar and other things,yes I'm probably and guess am a Hypocrite for telling others don't give up etc yet cant take it on board myself.Well truthfully to say I've been fighting for long enough and I'm far too tired.:sad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00