Im through with life

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by xXWhateverItTakesXx, Jun 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xXWhateverItTakesXx

xXWhateverItTakesXx Forum Buddy

My family don't give two fucks. Sick of being used then abused. Fuck them, I'm leaving life

2. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

I'm sorry that your family doesn't care about family doesn't care about me much either. It really hurts but you shouldn't let it get you down. There are people who care about you...people on this site care. I hope that you don't hurt yourself and stay and talk to us instead.
  3. windlepoons

windlepoons Well-Known Member

I hope you find the strength to stay. Families can be a big porblem.
    Can you tell us how people have used you?
  4. xXWhateverItTakesXx

xXWhateverItTakesXx Forum Buddy

Made it through the night... mainly by crying me eyes out and listening to music which made it worse, but somehow gave me strength... I guess I am holding on for my bf. I don't want to break his heart :(

It seems its ok for me to buy stuff, do the things no one else wants to, be there for everyone else... but no one actually cares for me or returns any favours. I am used for their own ends, that is all...
  5. windlepoons

windlepoons Well-Known Member

Glad you made it through.
    Glad your partner gives you strength, does he know how you feel?
  6. Jake.V

Jake.V Banned Member

If your being abused you can always contact CPS to improve your quality of life. Your not helpless. There are organizations out there that you can go to for help.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.