I'm tired.. I can't go on...

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by jellyfishgod, Jun 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jellyfishgod

jellyfishgod New Member

Hi there, this is my first post. Sorry for my bad english as I'm not a native english speaker.

Well.. I just want to say things wandering around in my head right now, hope nobody minds.

I'm really tired right now. I really want to just end my life and be free from this miserable life. My life has become a boring story. I don't feel like I have anyone I can count on. I don't have anyone that I can worth living for.. I don't really know why my life has come to this point. I just don't. It happens just like that.

Of course, deep down inside I know I'm afraid to die. I still wanna live. But I wanna live happily. I don't want to continue with this kind of life that I'm having right now. It's too miserable, too many sad stories, too many failures, too many complaints, too many despairs. I can't hold on any longer, I really want to end it here right now. But.. I just can't.. I don't know how to end my life painlessly. I guess there's no way to end one's life easily and without pain.

I'm depressed almost every night. Before going to bed, I always ask me this question: "Are you happy today?" Most of my answers are "I'm not". Life seems boring. Life seems not worth doing anymore. I don't have anyone, I don't have anything, I'm nobody and Nobody really loves me. Not even my parents, my friends. I want to end it here but I don't know how.
  2. Sapphire

Sapphire Well-Known Member

Hey what are your passions? What are your interests? Do you like travel or art or sports or architecture or... What are you passionate about?
  3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi glad you posted and got all those thoughts out of your head. Life can be very sad at times Have you tried talking to your doctor about your sadness or someone close. It takes courage to reach out for help but it can be worth it you will feel better and move on. see if you can get on some meds or get therapy. Your reached out here and i hope you continue to as there are alot of kind people here so you know you are not alone now okay
  4. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

Hi Jellyfish and welcome to SF. Sorry that you're going through such a difficult time in your life. I agree that life can get boring at times, but it's up to you to make life interesting. Try doing some of the things that you used to enjoy doing before you became depressed. I'm sure that your friends and parents do love you, but maybe they just don't express their love for you? Don't give up hope. :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.