I'm Tired Of All Of This..

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by absolution, Oct 6, 2010.

1. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

Ugh so people just wont quit. People are telling me how I'm detestable and should be put to death because I choose to love another girl!! Ugh!!! I'm so mad. I wish people would lay off. I'm not changing my mind. I love her and always will. I will marry her! I will spend the rest of my life with her!! Thats all there is to it.

2. Borrowed time*

Borrowed time* Well-Known Member

Good for you
    I cant believe the complete ignorance of some people.
    Ignore them you are so much better than they ever will be

3. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

Its hard because these are people that told me that they would be here for me no matter what and that they would never judge me! :cry: I just want people to back off and let me be who I am!! Ugh ***tears***

4. Borrowed time*

Who are they to judge? They have no right
    It is your life, your feelings, your choice
    Dont let them drag you down and get to you.

5. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

They are from the church. But when they try to tell me how wrong I am they are being hypocrites because they are judging and shunning me.. I dont care what they say. I will marry her :)

6. Borrowed time*

Have you proposed yet?

7. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

Yes :wub: :D

8. Borrowed time*

Congratulations:D
    Im so pleased for you :hug:

9. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

Thanks hun :) :hug: i think my heart stopped when she said yes! XD

10. Borrowed time*

Any time
    Love is in the air:yay:
    When is the big day?

11. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

we havent set a date yet sadly but when we do ill let you know :) :hug: :yay:

12. Infinite Sadness

Infinite Sadness Well-Known Member

Good for you for doing what feels right! :D
    Congrats!

I have a slight problem with the hypocrisy of the church when it comes to this. There is no mention that two women can't be together.
    I, myself don't follow organised religion because it's too rigid and hypocritical and it tends to make people feel bad unless they adhere to what they deem right. You know what? If it feels right and you are not harming anyone, what is SO wrong with it?

I think that is wonderful sweetie.. :hug:

As far as I know, at least here in Canada the United Church is open to GLB relationships..maybe time to change denominations or at least churches?

13. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

Thanks!! Yeah i wont be going back there. And she showed me a verse where it says two women shouldnt be together. But I dont care. I never realized how much i loved Krista until the second we were ripped apart. :cry:

14. Borrowed time*

Great:)

15. shades

shades Staff Alumni

You get the best of both worlds if you so choose...can't think of a better choice than the one you have made for yourself. I wish you happiness and peace and if anyone from the church, or otherwise is giving you a hard time about this they should back off....this is about ones right to choose a life, and person with whom they wish to be with....none of our business other than to wish her the best! :stars::IrishDoll:

Good luck, peace and sweet dreams!

16. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

You're right and thank you :) :hug: :stars: