I'm tired of all this pain...

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Crimson_Tears, Aug 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Crimson_Tears

Crimson_Tears New Member

I just want to die. I'm tired of always being the ass of every joke. My mom just died. My dad left home. And my only living relative, my 23 year old sister, just killed herself because her boyfriend left her for her bestfriend and the fact our mom died. I've never had a boyfriend or girlfriend in my life and now with my mom and sister dead, and no one to take care of me, I just want to end it all. I don't think any of you can help me, but it's worth a shot. I'm just in so much pain right now. My heart is completely broken and I don't know how to cope.
  2. emptyinside08

emptyinside08 Member

i feel for you. that is a hard burden to bear. i have a similar situation that isn't as important now. just know that no matter who leaves you there is always going to be someone else that cares just as much if not more. you need to find small pick-me-ups. ways to push through the next minute. put one right after the other. go to a friends house and have dinner. i wanted to end it when my family turned on me but my best friend was there to offer a helping hand. your friends are the most powerful tool in your arsenal. keep one next to you at all times and if not next to you keep them a phone call away. if you are the ass end of every joke tell em off. put them straight. they don't understand what you are going through. i've learned that some friends should not mix with others just like chemicals. some make gorgeous things others make bombs. figure out the winning mixture and until then push on. here if you need us but remember to find your pick ups and chemistry.
  3. triggs

triggs Account Closed

:hug: i'm sorry you've been through so much hun, i don't know how hard this must be for you - but surely your mum and your sister would want you to be alive and happy? do you have a therapist you can talk to about this? if not, i think it would be a good idea to talk to one as things like this can hit you very hard :arms: here if you need me :heart:
    triggs xx
  4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

You are suffering so much i am glad you came here to talk I hope by being here you can see people do care andnot all people are cruel and insensitive
    I know alot are but you have to ignore these ignorant asses they are not worth suffering over. I hope you can find a councillor or minister or priest or teacher anyone to talk to that can give you the comfort you desperately need. Can you get some grief councilling Know there will always be someone here that will care okay try to do small things for yourself that will bring you at least a small bit of happiness. Go shopping and buy yourself something nice listen to some music do art write poetry anything to get the pain away
    take care

ODIECOM Well-Known Member

i know how the pain of lost loved ones can be.

im not sure how old you are but maybe you should try someother family members. you need support. they do have support of any circumstance/
    find some, the pain will go away. dont allow yourself to follow the same road that many do. you do have a purpose here and you need help to realise that.

6. Crimson_Tears

Crimson_Tears New Member

I'm 15 and a friend told me to come here. One of my only friends. No one else really cares to listen to me. I've tried talking to my uncle, but he's always drunk because of the deaths and his wife is always crying when I come around because I look like my mom. I'm living with a friend at the moment and I have to live off of them, and I don't like that. =( I love my friend and her family, but I don't want to leech from them. It makes me feel too awkward. I don't know what I'm gonna do, but I'm grateful for the support.
  7. Rambo

Rambo Member

Where are you from ? Do you receive help and money from the government ?
  8. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hello and welcome to the forum.

I'm so sorry for your losses :(
    I really hope you can find ways to help you cope. Please don't try and deal with this alone.Have you stayed in school? Is there a counsellor you could speak to there? :hug:

I wish you the best,don't give up.

ODIECOM Well-Known Member

at 15, there should be places that you can stay. your still a minor and you shouldnt be left alone like that. i suggest that you call someone. so you can get some help. if you cant get help from your family theres plenlty of help from outside resources. its better than being in the spot your in now.
  10. ken

ken New Member

Can nobody spot a scam on this site

too painful? ....................too funny
  11. killaunloved

killaunloved Member

Until i came to this site I literally i thought i was the only one that has never had a girlfriend (relationship). I thought the only people who didnt were either enormously ugly or chose to go for money. I must say all this has made me feel slight better.

But ill just say I too want to kill myself all the time. Everywhere I look or try im the one being made fun of. Everytime i try to be social the people dont like me. All ive ever gotten is pity my whole life and misunderstanding. Everynight I wish I had a girl to keep me company and every night im all alone to depressed to change the channel.
  12. Crimson_Tears

Crimson_Tears New Member

Well... I'm on suicide watch now... So, I guess I'm getting some kind of help. And it's not a scam. I just wanted some help. That's all I've ever wanted. Help.
  13. Well I think I'll go ahead and say the line that everyone else says to me. You have to help yourself first before someone else can help you. As cliche as that line is, it still holds true. I'm glad your getting some kind of help. Although I've been through suicide watch and it made things worse for me. But everyone is different. I hope that works for you. If not you can alway come back here. People here definetly want to help you.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.