I'm Tired.......Of Everything

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by SillyOldBear, Feb 22, 2015.

1. SillyOldBear

SillyOldBear Teddy Bear Fanatic Staff Member Safety & Support

I'm tired of getting up in the morning. Tired of going to work. Tired of going to church and dealing with the damn soundboard. I am tired of taking care of the house. Tired of the lawn. All the damn moss. All the effort and money put in to get rid of it....to no avail. I am tired of paying taxes, of paying bills, of paying the plumber when the pipes break, of paying insane rates just to have internet access. I am tired of filing my nails, of brushing my hair, of brushing my teeth, of washing clothes, of washing dishes. I am tired of EVERYTHING. I can't come up with anything to get interested in. The only thing I enjoy is a hot shower, but that costs money. Money for the water and money to heat the water. There is no point to anything.

2. scaryforest

scaryforest Banned Member

visitor's message. + feel free to im/pm
  3. AAA3330

AAA3330 Well-Known Member

I get how you're feeling. I'm tired of everything as well. Things that used to be easy have become very difficult for me and I get so tired of having to deal with everything.
  4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

It does get very boring doing the same thing over and over each day/month. Sorry you are having money troubles, that sucks. Sometimes life feels meaningless, there's the good and bad. Here,we care about you. :( I hope you begin to feel better soon.
  5. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

ugggg life can be so dam hard it can hugs to you ok