I'm Tired.......Of Everything

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by SillyOldBear, Feb 22, 2015.

1. SillyOldBear

SillyOldBear Teddy Bear Fanatic Staff Member Safety & Support

I'm tired of getting up in the morning. Tired of going to work. Tired of going to church and dealing with the damn soundboard. I am tired of taking care of the house. Tired of the lawn. All the damn moss. All the effort and money put in to get rid of it....to no avail. I am tired of paying taxes, of paying bills, of paying the plumber when the pipes break, of paying insane rates just to have internet access. I am tired of filing my nails, of brushing my hair, of brushing my teeth, of washing clothes, of washing dishes. I am tired of EVERYTHING. I can't come up with anything to get interested in. The only thing I enjoy is a hot shower, but that costs money. Money for the water and money to heat the water. There is no point to anything.

:miserable:

2. scaryforest

scaryforest Banned Member

visitor's message. + feel free to im/pm

3. AAA3330

AAA3330 Well-Known Member

I get how you're feeling. I'm tired of everything as well. Things that used to be easy have become very difficult for me and I get so tired of having to deal with everything.

4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Member Safety & Support SF Supporter

It does get very boring doing the same thing over and over each day/month. Sorry you are having money troubles, that sucks. Sometimes life feels meaningless, there's the good and bad. Here,we care about you. :( I hope you begin to feel better soon.

5. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

ugggg life can be so dam hard it can hugs to you ok