I'm tired of everything

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by pizzahead33, Feb 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pizzahead33

pizzahead33 New Member

Hi so I'm new here and lately I feel like committing suicide Heres the thing lately I'm been thinking a lot of about doing it. My life is a living hell. My dad cheated on my mom about a month ago and I'm still depressed about that. He lied about it and said it never happened even tho they were caught by the cops. My mom treats me like I'm invisible. She just like ignores everything that I say. She's trying to run my life for me but I wanna do that myself. I try to talk to her but she doesn't listen. My brothers hate me and wish I would die. Yeah they told me that. My one grandma doesn't like me. Last year she forgot my birthday and she has favorites. She never does anything for me. Last time I talked to her it was thanksgiving and I like 2 min. away. Like a day ago my mom came home crying because my cuzn amber(my dad's niece) told everybody at work about all of the stuff and my grandma had to be the one who told her. And my dad didn't even care. He believed amber when she said it was cuz of my mom saying stuff about her at work which is such a lie. He was like o quit talking about her.My mom wants to get a divorce but we don't have the money to make it on our own and I can't stand living here anymore! please help me f I ever mention anything to my best friend she's like oh that's so stupid just get over it. How can I just get over something like that. Yeah it seem like I'm trying to be the center of attention but I'm fucking not. And I'm 15 bout to turn 16
  2. dazzle11215

dazzle11215 Staff Alumni

hi, and welcome to SF

your family problems seem overwhelming right now but they won't always be that way. your parents should be caring for you rather than being so wrapped up in their own problems, but that's sadly so often the case for many of us.

you will find many resources on the site to help you through this difficult time. you have options other than suicide... i hope you will find the support you need here,

3. Mortem

Mortem Well-Known Member

That sucks alright. Social conflics and issues with people around you is really nasty and it doesn't seem like you can get away from it easily either :\

My grandmother had favourites too (my sister), and she never had any problems saying that in front of me. Preferrably to some of her friends but loud enough for me to hear. I have no idea what they gain from being so mean, really.
    Nowadays my sister hates her just as much as I do tho, we avoid her like the plague itself. When it comes to older people and kids there'll always come a time when the elders won't have the upper hand anymore.

Would it be possible for you to stay at your friends place once a week or so? To get away, at least for a little while.
  4. pizzahead33

pizzahead33 New Member

No I can't really stay at a friends house every weekend. My parents would never let me
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.