Im tired of feeling hurt

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Celebrated Thing, Dec 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Celebrated Thing

Celebrated Thing Well-Known Member

I just dont know what to do anymore. I cant take all this pain. Im tired of being a joke at school. Im tired of never fitting in and of never being able to have a conversation with anyone, like a real conversation without them getting a bad impression of me. I dont know why I freeze up and I always get nervous and people think its so funny like a joke, excpet everyone is laughing at me, not with me. My boyfriend is practically keeping me around out of pity. And family issues are a complete mess. I just didnt imagine myself at this place that I am in life. I wont waste time saying its not fair, but I cant help but think it sometimes. It just cant ever get easier, life I mean. Everytime I overcome something awful, theres three more problems lined up that are even worse. I cant win. I dont want to kill myself, I just feel like I cant talk to anyone cause if I say suicide people wont understand and will freak. I used to self harm and when I tried to talk to friends and family they freaked out and I cant talk it out. I just wish things were better. Im just tired of hurting every single day.

2. cult logic

cult logic Staff Alumni

I know the feeling.

I've no advice but know you're not alone.

3. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Find someone who you can trust and while speaking tell him/her that you are shy and that may effect the nature of the conversation...that way ppl do not think you are distant or disinterested...big hugs, J

4. Scully

Scully Well-Known Member

Talk to us :hugtackles:

5. loser

loser Well-Known Member

Do you have hobbies, interests, things you enjoy doing?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.