I'm tired of feeling like I'm drowning

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by Birdinflight, Dec 10, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Birdinflight

Birdinflight New Member

My first post, I am new.
    I have accepted that what I am dealing with is very real. If that makes any sense. I am doing my best to stay afloat through my healing, but as my title says, I feel like I'm drowning. I'm uncertain of the future. I don't know where to go from here.

2. NYJmpMaster

NYJmpMaster Have a question? Message Me Staff Member Forum Owner ADMIN

Sorry you are in that murky confusing place- many of us have been there also (and many of us still are as well). It is very hard to be certain about the future in the best of situations, and if you are facing other issues as you imply as well it can be scary and painful. I am glad you found our forum here and hope you can share more so somebody might be able to offer advice or support to help you start feeling more secure again.

3. Birdinflight

Birdinflight New Member

I appreciate that. I am not going to fail myself again, I plan to open up and do what I need to do to feel stable.

4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi there and welcome to the forums. It does make perfect sense. What do YOU think would help you right now? And are you getting professional help! Know you can talk to us here about anything and in confidence :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.