I'm Tired of Life

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by mooch74, Jun 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mooch74

mooch74 Well-Known Member

It just seems like everyone has it easier than me. Everyone in my family all have great jobs, make lots of money and treat me like crap. My friends are all users and takers who don't care whether I live or die. Everything I do is always twice as hard, while for everyone else, it's twice as easy. My long-distance girlfriend is an uncaring bitch who has everything also. She is a rich lawyer in Montreal with a mercedes, an expensive condo and all else you could imagine. She, like everyone else just looks down on me. All I get is everyone's burdens. For more than 10 years, all I was good for was to shoulder the burden of an ungrateful, difficult, grandmother who took her frustrations of losing her daughter (my mother) out on me. She died last year, but the anger of losing 10 years of my life dealing with her has left me extremely mad and frustrated, like I am about everything else. I am in so much pain and often wonder if I should just kill myself and let all these other people go on with their perfect existences and happiness that just wasn't ever meant for me.

2. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Get away from everyone who makes you feel like crap...trust me it will be worth it in the end. Even if you end up alone, it will be better than being around people who don't appreciate you. You won't ever stop feeling depressed if you keep getting put down.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.