im tired of living

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by greenieguy, Apr 17, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. greenieguy

greenieguy Banned Member

im boring as hell and was basically told that in chat can i go anywhere without someone trying to make me feel like shit

2. Freya

Freya Loves SF Staff Member ADMIN

I am sorry that someone in chat was rude to you - interesting, like beauty, is in the eye of the beholder. I am interested in a great many things that my friends assure me are extremely boring. If someone doesn't share your interests, that is not something that is wrong with you - or them - it is just one of those things. I know it is easier said than done, but try not to let rude people influence the way you see yourself.

3. mark b

mark b Well-Known Member

Boring is a boring topic or really interesting to someone that has a passion for it.

Sounds silly i know, but playing football on sunday morning instead of cleaning the car or cutting the grass or oing the ironing or staying in bed....all boring or interesting to some of us, if you see what i mean.

Were all boriibg sometimes.

4. greenieguy

greenieguy Banned Member

Thank you guys for you responses ive been in a bad place lately i might have over reacted to the chat thing because ive been pissed lately

5. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi, everyone are individuals and what you do is your own business as long you are happy. Don't let an individual get to upset you. We all have feelings and get upset but sometimes to just a case of looking on the positive aspect of your life. Just be happy.. :)

6. greenieguy

greenieguy Banned Member

Thanks for the advice i will definately try to keep that in mind when i worry about things.

7. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Your welcome. We all worry but remaining positive is important. Take care.

8. Karima

Karima New Member

I feel the same. I want go everywhere alone like everyone suppose as always. but it's okay.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.