I'm tired of opening up

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by sadhart, Nov 19, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sadhart

sadhart Well-Known Member

I tried to turn to a crisis online chat and it was a waste. I don't want to really get into why, but I'm so tired of this. I really want to hang on till the end of the year but the pain won't stop.

2. flowers

flowers Senior Member

some crisis lines are pretty horrific. They do not treat people with care or respect. Sounds like you might have called one of those. Do you have a physician you can make an apt with? Can you get therapy/counseling to help you to hold on?

3. sadhart

sadhart Well-Known Member

While I respect people who choose to take meds for depression or other things, I do not like or care for antidepressants. If I just felt like this for no reason, then maybe. The fact that I know why I hurt and question my life however, well, that makes it a little different.
    Because of financial limitations, I can't see my therapists right now. I have tried mental health centers that are either really cheap or free, but they came off as lazy and simply tossed me some pills without ever really listening.

I'm sorry if I sound like a picky snob, but dealing with the mental health system has been a roller coaster like experience for me.

4. Sea Sparkles

Sea Sparkles Well-Known Member

I can relate with what some of what your saying. If you go into the hospital (I did some research for a friend awhile back). They have to give you the same treatment as they do if you had insurance and or was paying. Which is an optio0n to do, but it's sad they'd let someone suffer so long to the breaking point : /

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.