I'm tired of suffering.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by AAA3330, Nov 30, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AAA3330

AAA3330 Well-Known Member

Two years ago something went wrong with my brain causing me severe confusion and suffering because of it. I got really stressed out and that seems to be what triggered it. I suffer so much that it is unreal. I used to have a really good life before this happened. I had Schizophrenia previously and my doc thinks that maybe it's progressed. I wish that I knew what was causing this. I've been to the hospital twice and see a psychiatrist, but none of the meds work. I'm always thinking about death and dying because the suffering is so intense and I don't know what to do. I don't understand how something so terrible could happen to me or why there is nothing that they can do for me. I feel so alone.
  2. Invisible Child

Invisible Child Antiquities Friend

I am so very sorry that you are feeling so alone. If you ever need someone to talk to, please feel free to send me a message and I will get back to you as soon as I can. Gentle :hug: to you
  3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I am sorry your illness has progressed but if this doctor cannot help you then you move on to a new doctor one that will and can help ok
    There is help you ask for a referall then to a new doctor that can give you hope with new medication out there hugs
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.