Im tired of telling myself it will get better

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by liveinhope, Jun 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. liveinhope

liveinhope Well-Known Member

:sad:Im tired of this constant battle of the mind, of telling myself it WILL get better becouse one day doesnt seem to come, im tired of fighting this battle i stay for others but not for myself, i know that suicide will bring with it much devestation , for which ill will take the guilt with me, but im not sure i can or want to stay anymore i need another place to be anyplace will do right now :sad:
  2. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

Being alive may seem like hell but it can be heaven. I'm sure that's what most people want their lives to be like. If you give up then you won't ever have that chance to make life soo much better for yourself.
    I can understand that you don't want to fight anymore but it doesn't have to be about fighting. Keep living each day and taking things easy while also directing your life in the way you want it to go.
  3. see

see Well-Known Member

I am sorry i let you down when you needed me most plz forgive me and dont give up plz i care :cry:
  4. liveinhope

you didnt let me down hun life let me down a long time ago hugsx
  5. patacake

patacake Well-Known Member

dare i ask u to try and fight with me to stay hunni.
    i know its a lot to demand of someone who s heart has been so battered and bruised
    and im not much of a consolation prize just now being a little bruised myself
    but hunni if u can stay even for now, i promise to be totally with u right through the tunnel to hopefully the balancing scales of life decide to even up the balance for u and apportion u some peace xxxxxxx

my closest friend 4 always

6. liveinhope

:dunno: :cry: :cry: :depressed
  7. see

see Well-Known Member

:hug::hug::hug::hug:dont let go its our lifeline
  8. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

I understand exactly what you are saying Dawn as we have talked about this on so many occasions. Each time we do we always arrive at the same conclusion. We do it because we know we have to. You can continue on. Not for everyone else but for you. Life has its struggles, but it has its successes too. Focus on the good points and don't waste your energy on the bad. :hug:
  9. andyc68

andyc68 Guest

Dawn sweetie,

i understand how you feel hun, life does has its ups and downs but its the ups as gentlelady said that we have to focus on and except the down time when they come.
    you have many friends here who would do anything to help and support you thru the bad times so use us hun.
    be strong for yourself Dawn

andy xx
  10. liveinhope

Thank you all i know you are right in what you say but just sometimes the downs are just unbearable :sad:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.