im tired of this crap

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by John6491, Mar 17, 2007.

1. John6491

John6491 Well-Known Member

I hate this shit! Not being able to get to sleep and always feeling worse the next day.... I just want this crap to stop... No matter what I do I can't sleep... Only one thing has worked so far and its me overdosing then passing out... But if I do that then I will be sick the next day.... I wish I could make my head shut up so I can go to sleep... I get frustrated when I can't get to sleep because i try so hard to make my mind shut up but it dosnt work... Then I will cut myself because I am so mad and need something to calm me down.... Yea that's how fucked up I am....
    There my stupid rant is over... Sry for wasting your time and if I don't make sense

2. letdown

letdown Guest

No, you're not wasting anyone's time. I haven't had such bad insomnia for a while but I can remember- it makes you feel you're going out of your mind.

Perhaps it's your medication side effect or? Have you seen your doctor about this?

It is very tiring and frustrating.

:hug:

3. The_Discarded

The_Discarded Staff Alumni

I'm going to have to agree with letdown:

You're not wasting anyone's time.

And you may wanna see your doctor about it.

I've had the same problem, before. It's awful. :hug: Hope you can get things worked out.

4. John6491

No i haven't seen a doc about this. And im not on any medication that will make it so i cant sleep.

5. My girlfriend takes Ambien CR to help her sleep, it requires a prescription though. Also, when I truly can't sleep, I take two Benadryl tablets. It is an antihistamine and it should induce sleep...if you take enough ( but not too much ! ) you will feel it hit you like a ton of bricks. Not only will you want to sleep, you will need to sleep. You can find Benadryl at almost any store and it's over-the-counter.

I hope you find relief soon.

PS, I live in Texas, too.

6. John6491

ehh i have tried benadryl... have OD on it so i pass out before :sad:

7. Damn. Well you probably need something that requires a doctor's prescription.
    Maybe you can Google "sleep medications" or "insomnia" and see what information the www has to offer. With 6 billion on the planet there must be someone else out there who is experiencing the same thing.

8. Rozerem. I just saw a commercial about it. It's a sleep aid that's fairly new on the market. Hope that helps.