I'm tired of this.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Allegory, Nov 15, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Allegory

Allegory New Member

No one has ever loved me except for my family.

And now the only member of my family I have left is losing their love in me, Living without knowing anyone gives a crap about you is bad enough, but when you have to live with that AND having family hate you is just unbearable. The thought of the only person to have ever given you affection in your entire life hating you is depressing. The more i try to reasonably resolve things the more I get hated. If they want things to get better, why do they keep fighting with me? If I just sit there and take it, and not fight for whats right, then I just get so depressed, I don't have a car, Anxiety keeps me from having a job, Education is shit. No friends. No stability. I miss myself. I miss who I was, I miss the way things were.

People say things get better, but how damn long am I going to have to wait, things get worse by the day and each day I feel worse.
  2. AsphyxiateOnMisery

AsphyxiateOnMisery Well-Known Member

Things don't just get better, you have to make them better. And depending on your personal definition of "better", there are different solutions out there. Try taking this family member to therapy with you if talking doesn't work. If they love you, they'd be willing to try their best to resolve the situation. If they refuse, then you have to distance yourself from them. My mom currently hates me because she found out I've done drugs. I offered to tell her the truth finally, but she was too busy yelling at me to care. So, I gave up on talking it through and am just letting her get over it. I don't have any other choice.
  3. smiles2222

smiles2222 New Member

Hi well i hve the same problem my family doesnt want anything to do with me . The pain is unbearable.
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 16, 2011
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.