im tired of trying and im tired of caring

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by xsomewhatdamagedx, May 26, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xsomewhatdamagedx

xsomewhatdamagedx Well-Known Member

i have really come to a point in my life where i just dont care anymore and im tired of forcing myself to care when i just dont have the energy believe me i have tried i really have but i just cant take it anymore.im so tired of trying to be happy and have what little happiness taken away from me every single time. i just want to be happy is that so wrong ? why cant i have what everyone else has ? why am i always made to feel completely sub human ? i just dont know why alot of people assume that im so strong when i know im anything but.i just dont know what to do anymore i have had enough of having to feel like this i really wish sometimes that i had been aborted. i know i post alot (sorry)

2. Kiba

Kiba Well-Known Member

I think a lot of people can relate to how you are feeling now and I also have felt this before. When everything you try to work for to make you feel better is always taken..

I guess sometimes we get to a point where we feel broken and as though we can't go on. But know you aren't alone. We are all here to help you through. You don't have to fight it alone. :hug:

And if you need to get more help then there is here there are doctors and crisis lines that can help get you what you need.

(and I don't think you posted too much) :)

3. jxdama

jxdama Staff Member Safety & Support

you are a great person here.

4. doityourself

doityourself Well-Known Member

Hugs honey, I know and understand what your feeling.

Hope tomorrow is better, Pm anytime

5. tweetypie

tweetypie Antiquities Friend

*giant hugs* its horrible to feel so worn down by everything i am here if you need to talk xxx

6. xsomewhatdamagedx

i dont know where people find the strength to so on im just so sick of having to go on.thanks for trying to help though

7. doityourself

doityourself Well-Known Member

You do what you do because you have to, thats just the way it is. If you have to zombie through it for a couple of days go ahead, just remember on your up days to get everything done. Its all a rollercoaster of emotions, once you learn how to control them, it gets a easier. Youll start to notice what triggers and how to avoid those triggers.

You also need to find the things that will help you release some negative energy, what are your hobbies? What do you enjoy or like doing?

8. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

Think of what you said about energy. It's not that you don't have it, it's that it's all being focused upon depression and depressive thoughts right now. I am miserable, and sometimes cannot even get out of bed. But it takes a lot of energy to stay in bed all day! Your body screams NO this is not right! But your depressive mind uses all it has to bring you down into this unnatural depressive state. So you do have it in you somewhere, it's just a matter of redirection. There is no one who is destined to be depressed, and there is a way forward for everyone. We all have a way to experience happiness, just how we do that is different for everyone.

And screw other people's assumptions. That is never helpful. You are not sub human! I don't even know you and I can already tell you that you are NOT Sub Human. No one is. Plus any truly Sub Human person would not be on a suicide forum. People are here looking for help, which means everyone here experiences intense emotions, and has a great capacity for love (in my opinion). If you have the ability to be so depressed, I think if you can redirect it, you can have a great ability to love, and then be loved.

Thank you so much for sharing with us on this forum. I hope you are feeling a little bit better and I am always around if you want someone to talk to. I know depression all too well! :heart:

9. xsomewhatdamagedx

i dont know where i can get that sort of strength from. mostly everyone i know thinks im this big strong person and expects me to know the answers to their problems and i really do try to be but they dont believe that i feel the way i do even my family dont believe me as far as their concerned im fine and thats all.my best friend yesterday sounded so suicidal and i couldn't do anything to help him i just completely froze up :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.