im tired to be look happy for others

Status
Not open for further replies.

asking_advice

im tired to fight for my life.
im tired to learn new skills so i can cope in this world.
im here writing here because i know it is bad to kill myself.
:(

total eclipse

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
It is hard depression makes one so tired tht is why you need to reach out okay for help ask your doctor to get you set up with supports to help you fight. hugs

jota1

Looking happy and hiding how you are feeling so you dont worry the people nearest to you is one of the more demanding and energy consuming things.

Monoka

Looking happy and hiding how you are feeling so you dont worry the people nearest to you is one of the more demanding and energy consuming things.
trying makes you tired and being tired make you not care about how other think of you. its so hard to pretend, so give up- should it really matter what others think.
it is harder when the people who notice are people nearest so you dont want to upset them, i dont think there is an answer :-( :-(

jota1

trying makes you tired and being tired make you not care about how other think of you. its so hard to pretend, so give up- should it really matter what others think.
it is harder when the people who notice are people nearest so you dont want to upset them, i dont think there is an answer :-( :-(
True but its not because I am worried about what the "acquaintances" may think, its more a question of not hurting those that like us. As you say its a no win situation and it drains you emotionally and physically.

solutions

Putting on a smile when it's not appropriate to break down sobbing is one of the hardest things many of us have to deal with. But sometimes it's necessary to cry and express how we feel, or else we'd never get any help that we really crave and need.

Stranger1

Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend
You shouldn't worry about what others think.. If your happy then smile, if not then don't worry about it..You need to worry about yourself not others..When you get to feeling better then you can worry about others..Have you thought about seeing a therapist to learn coping skills?? They really do help!! I hope you get to feeling better soon..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00