I'm tired..

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Wildhope, Oct 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wildhope

Wildhope Member

I'm just so tired of living! It sort of frustrates me when people say things will get better etc. because aren't living my life for me. Its just empty words. Its gotten to the point that I don't even care how my parents react to me committing suicide anymore. I just don't care. I don't know what do anymore honestly.
  2. jellyrush

jellyrush Member

What seems to be troubling you at this moment of your life Wildhope? I can't assure you that I can help, but getting it all out is a good start. Plus, you can get an abundance of help and support on this forum :)
  3. Autumn01

Autumn01 Well-Known Member

Sorry- I know how you feel.
    I could have written this myself.
  4. Wildhope

Wildhope Member

Everything. I'm just tired of everything. School isn't going well. I can't loose any weight even after dieting and barely eating. I hate my body and where I live. I'm just sick of everything.
    I guess, I don't want to bother anyone.
  5. Wildhope

Wildhope Member

At least someone understands. Thanks.
  6. Big M

Big M Well-Known Member

Do you parent's love you and do you love them? If so your death would ruin the rest of their lives. I'm not saying things will get better because I don't have your life. I don't mean to get personal but what if you talked to them about trying medication. I was in the same spot as you not long ago at all! If I had tried the right medication I would have never gone through with the attempt on my life Wildhope. I don't know your situation but I'm just trying to give you the other side of the coin.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.