I'm tired

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Hopeless&Useless, Feb 7, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I'm tired of crying
    I'm tired of yelling
    I'm tired of being sad
    I'm tired of pretending
    I'm tired of being alone
    I'm tired of being angry
    I'm tired of feeling crazy
    I'm tired of feeling stuck
    I'm tired of being pathetic
    I'm tired of needing help
    I'm tired of remembering
    I'm tired of missing things
    I'm tired of being different
    I'm tired of missing people
    I'm tired of feeling worthless
    I'm tired of feeling empty inside
    I'm tired of not being able to just let go
    I'm tired of wishing I could start all over again
    I'm tired of dreaming of a life I will never have
    But most of all...
    I'm just tired of being tired.

Having a hard time today. My husband told me that if he had any options besides me that he would take it. I don't know why I stay with a man that makes me want to kill myself nearly everyday.
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I am so sorry your husband said that to you how hurtful he is. Hugs to you
  3. deb22

deb22 Well-Known Member

" if he had any options " - I really hope you are able to find the strength one day to find some other "options" for yourself. I send you hugs, and hope.
  4. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi, I am so sorry that you feeling down but your husband is playing mind games which is not nice. YOU ARE IMPORTANT and please remember that. You need to find a woman refuge as soon as possible. This is very important as the man is playing mind games whic is not nice. YOU ARE A HUMAN BEING WHO DESERVES RESPECT and NOT BRUTAL MIND GAMES.
    I know you are feeling low but the man is not treating you right.
  5. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

He does not deserve to have you, you should not have to deal with that emotional abuse. You are important and what he says is to make himself feel better. Don't do anything silly, if you want to leave him, maybe you should :hug:
  6. normaljoe

normaljoe Well-Known Member

I can relate to this A lot. I stopped telling people 'im tired' when they ask how i am. No one understands. Even close friends and family. Rather than having the same conversation about my sleep schedule for the 5th time that day i just reply with 'still here'. Pretty sure one day its gonna change to 'suicidal' and they wont have a witty response Or advice. In regards to ur SO, i would bet everything that you are a wonderful person, and you deserve someone better. :)
  7. BlackKitty

BlackKitty Active Member

YOU MATTER remember that. If your husband is saying mean things like that to you, he doesn't deserve you. It so sounds like you should be with someone who lifts you up, not puts you down. I hope you take other people's advice who have posted in this thread. Blessings to you, HUGS!!
    I'm tired too, so you aren't alone in that department. :cold:
  8. IJ (it just is)

IJ (it just is) Well-Known Member

that is such a cruel thing to say. i feel your pain.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.