I'm tired

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by anonymousggezkfc, May 28, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. anonymousggezkfc

anonymousggezkfc New Member

I'm ugly, useless and I have got no friends, I had a few some months ago, and they made the pain so much easier to live with, but I had problems with them and now I am alone and I just can't do it anymore. I am pretty much hopeless and I get up every morning wishing I had died on my sleep. I have already tried suiciding a couple of times without success, I am just waiting to try again one of this days and hopefully end with this pain once and for all!

2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi there and welcome to the forum, sorry you have such a low opinion of yourself. It can't be easy living with those thoughts inside your head. Are you seeing a professional? If you do not mind me asking what happened with the people you were friends with? :hugs:

3. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Welcome to the forum. I am so sorry to hear that you are suffering but you have to remain strong. I understand you are struggling but please do not act on any feelings. We all struggle in life but the only ones who understand are the ones who care about not like seeing you to suffer.

Do you take medication or have you seen a therapist lately? We are here for YOU and please believe in us.

Take care and be safe.

4. imars27

imars27 Member

Welcome to the forum.Get professional help.i am praying for u.:hugs:

5. Leolsrik

Leolsrik Well-Known Member

Perhaps you could tell us more about your life. Might make you feel a bit better, and will give us a better understanding of the cause of your troubles.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.