Im Tired.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TonyHill

Im really tired,is just that thing dosent seem to work out,never,and sometimes it feel like is on porpuse,like someone from outside is doing it to me,i know thats not the case but thats how it feels.Im tired to hope to make friends,cause it never works out,and for how big the internet is,is really annoying the fact that is so hard to meet someone.

lipstix

I'm sincerely sorry you're feeling like this :( I've had similar feelings and it is the worst.
Everyone on this site is your friend now. Feel free to talk to me whenever :)

Walker

Admin
SF Social Media
SF Author
SF Supporter
I was gonna say the same thing as Lipstix pretty much --- you've just made a whole lot of new friends. :) Keep posting ok?

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Welcome to the SF forums, we are all here to support you during this dark time. We have all had our fair share of pain, we unite to make us stronger, wiser and better at coping with various issues we face in daily life, I am glad you chose to join us :)

TonyHill

Welcome to the SF forums, we are all here to support you during this dark time. We have all had our fair share of pain, we unite to make us stronger, wiser and better at coping with various issues we face in daily life, I am glad you chose to join us :)
I been here for more than a year now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00