1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm tired

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by sadhart, Jun 13, 2018.

1. sadhart

sadhart Well-Known Member

I'm sorry but this has been a very long and rough 24 plus hours. I had an argument with my mother this morning. In recovery I learned about cleaning my side of the street. What angers me though is that my mother lacks total self awareness of her own behavior. She deflects any of her shit back at me. I am just so tired of trying to better myself. Next would be four months of sobriety after relapsing last September. But right now I just feel so jaded and tired. I have to deal with four more hours of work, but I don't want to do this or really anything anymore. Sorry for sounding negative and vague.

Cayce Wilkins likes this.
  2. Cayce Wilkins

Cayce Wilkins New Member

Im sorry you’re having a rough time.

Heavens Heart likes this.
  3. Heavens Heart

Heavens Heart Well-Known Member

Hang in be strong may just better yourself for you block the rest out if able hugs

4. sadhart

I appreciate the kind words but I just feel really discouraged about life

5. NAGAA845

NAGAA845 New Member

Because of your relationship with your mom or because of other things?

6. sadhart

Both with my mother and other things. I just feel as though things like happiness or just being content is not possible for me.