• Both the iOS/ Apple iPhone/ iPad and the Android/Google versions of the sites mobile app are now available for download from the resources page. The app is free for all members. This app will allow you to get notifications on your mobile device whenever a thread or forum you watch has a new post, when your thread or posts get replies, when you recieve a private message, etc. The links to download the app are in the resources area - https://www.suicideforum.com/community/resources/categories/example-category.1/

I'm tired

sadhart

I'm sorry but this has been a very long and rough 24 plus hours. I had an argument with my mother this morning. In recovery I learned about cleaning my side of the street. What angers me though is that my mother lacks total self awareness of her own behavior. She deflects any of her shit back at me. I am just so tired of trying to better myself. Next would be four months of sobriety after relapsing last September. But right now I just feel so jaded and tired. I have to deal with four more hours of work, but I don't want to do this or really anything anymore. Sorry for sounding negative and vague.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$310.00
Goal
$255.00