I'm Tired

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by loveto, Apr 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. loveto

loveto Guest

I told you over and over again.
    And I told everyone over and over again and I just can't find anything.
    Nothing works.
    I can't fucking feel better and it's the most annoying thing ever.
    And I don't know if I want to feel better anyway.
    Who the fuck am I to deserve that?
    I'm a douchebag.
    I am a simple, piece of nothing that should be ignored.
    and yet i get upset.
    I am your fuckin can of worms that shouldn't have been opened.
    That should've been stepped on, and washed away to the gutters.
    off to kill myself. great.
  2. Spearmint

Spearmint Well-Known Member

:hug: I'm around..again. :wink:
  3. Annonmous

Annonmous Guest

dont worry, your not alone on this one, most or all of us are like this. Have you ever thought about doing meditation exercises like yoga, deep breathing and tai chi, they can seriously help. I do them constantly and they their helping. You should go seek a psychiatrist and psychologist, if you dont already that can help you. If you have lost your job, dont worry because there are a million of cases like yours all over the world and think that its not only you suffering, everyone else is suffering in their own way. Take a break from the job that your doing, if you see its really making you depressed and feel worthless and a piece of shit. YOU NEED TO EXERCISE, THE Most important reason why your tired is because you dont exercise once you exercise your immunity system will go back up and you will get out of the depression and excessive daytime sleepiness your in. ALWAYS THINK ABOUT YOURSELF AND HOW TO MAKE YOURSELF BEtter, DONT THINK ABOUT THE WORLD AND PEOPLE IN THE WORLD BECAUSE THE REALITY IS IN TODAYS SOCIETY EVERYONES THINKING ABOUT THEMSELVES. GO SLEEP EARLIER, IF YOUR SLEEPING LATE OR GET MORE SLEEP. Stop taking sleeping pills because the side effects of sleeping pills become much worst win you stop taking sleeping pills, sleeping pills should only be used for 7 days and after 7 days they have no initial effect on the person and the person loses sleep through out the night and gets insomnia, take care of your self eat vegetables and fruits, keep it to a minimum when drinking cafeineted beverages like tea, coffee, coke, dont eat choclate because they can cause sleep deprivation. When your going to sleep dont drink fluids 2 to 3 hours before sleep because that can make you go pee at night and makes you lose and not be able to sleep for the rest of the night, dont exercise 2 hours before sleep because this could cause sleep deprivation. Think about your health, think about only the happy moments in your life, blank out all the miserable and ugly moments in your life. Think and believe that your a person like anyone else in the world and you deserve to be treated with respect and you need to be valued and cared about and your voice needs to be heard and act on this. I hope all this can help. Have a great day and dont worry I am definitely sure your life will get better your a beautiful person who just needs to find the inner beauty within yourself and express it in the world and I am definitely sure you will. Have a beautiful day :),:),:).
  4. Annonmous

Annonmous Guest

I hope the things I said really help. Have a beautiful day wherever you are :),:),:).
  5. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

Sorry your feeling this way. Do you take any medication? Cuz if you don't then perhaps that could be something that would benefit you.

You deserve to feel better then what your feeling currently.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.