i'm tired

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by starter, Jun 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. starter

starter New Member

I am tired and wonder why go on. I feel older in this forum (forty two) am male and live with my father. My partner has left me, and i also worry for her and she has bipolar disorder. Do i go on in depression and misery for the sake of others? Apparently i am attention disorder with autism although on their own that is probably not a problem.

Sorry if i seem so hopeless
  2. Little_me

Little_me Well-Known Member

Hello, and welcome to SF! There are some seniors here, check out Antiquities's Friends just below this forum (The Coffee House)! I'm sure you'll find a lot of support here.
  3. starter

starter New Member

thankyou Little Me

i will
  4. snowraven

snowraven Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum. Hope you find as much help and support from people here as I have. One thing in your post I find strange though and that's the idea of 42 being old. Mind you I beat that by 10.lol. PM me if you need a chat. If your ex is bipolar we have common ground straight away. Best wishes.S.
  5. starter

starter New Member

Thankyou Snowraven:)

I rarely ponder or care about age at all:) (just a miserable few weeks i guess).

But if you have experience of bipolar or having a bipolar partner i really appreciate that maybe i could talk a little. I am getting fish and chips now and will try to find the strength to talk a little shortly.

Bye bye for now
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.