I'm tired...

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by backwardshole, Aug 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. backwardshole

backwardshole Active Member

I'm so fucked in the head right now, I'm sorry guys, I'm just really messed up right now, I'm at work and I'm going through these powerful emotions of emptiness and just wanting to die... My mind feels like it's being compressed more and more by the minute...
  2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Keep holding on hun! You'll get through it, have you any idea what triggered this?
  3. backwardshole

The customers over the phone, the constant calls... I deal with irate peolpe all day long...
  4. mandyj101

mandyj101 Well-Known Member

try 2 hang in there .. i know its not easy but im sure the customers dont really mean 2 directly upset u .. they are probably more upset with the situation they are calling u about - which im sure u dont have any control over..
    keep strong ..
  5. backwardshole

6. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

sorry customers can get so irrate at times and you have to be so polite. I would just tell them to please calm down or you won't deal with them they will have to call back when they are rational. Don't know what your boss would thing though but no one needs to be rude to anyone. Take care i hope
    you feel better once your home and away from the stress.
  7. kattbird

kattbird New Member

I totally understand, I do the same shit all day too:sad:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.