Im tired

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Ranxerox, Aug 16, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ranxerox

Ranxerox Well-Known Member

Im tired of being alone, i just want to open up my arteries and watch my pointless life flow away, its not as if anyone will miss me anyway. No one would let me in so now i should just let myself out.
  2. 1izombie

1izombie Well-Known Member

I've been alone for most of my life and I can relate to what ur saying cause I feel similar...hanging on can be a hard thing but somehow its easier when we have people who r going thru the same shit as we are...if u need someone to talk to semd me a message and please hang on and fight thru these feelings.. take care
  3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

hi ranxerox, why are you feeling this way? :hug:
  4. elvinchild

elvinchild Well-Known Member

Loneliness is tough... I've experienced a lot of it and have tried to learn how to enjoy it even. There are some books on the matter, but it comes down to finding meaning and love in solitude. I've used art as my medium. Nature as well. Loneliness is still awfully painful but giving meaning to my solitude through these things has given me a reason to keep living.
  5. Ranxerox

Ranxerox Well-Known Member

I cant find any way to give my life meaning, i dont have the means to get involved in anything, and i was useless at the few things i was interested in which only made things worse.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.